is an interdisciplinary festival focused on theatrical and cinematic puppets organized by ARLEKIN Puppet Theatre, Film School in Lodz and MOMAKIN. Its second edition takes place in Lodz (Poland) from September 24th to September 30th 2016
The festival aims to familiarize the public with achievements of Polish and international artists creating puppet theatres and stop motion animations.
MOMAKIN is responsible for organisation of the film section of the festival, including three separate parts:
Screenings and presentations:
– daily screenings of animated shorts and feature films,
– presentation of best shorts from last few years,
– Polish animation shools review.
– Masterclass for students
– „History via culture – Revolutions!” special programme,
– screenings for children.
Events for professionals:
– meetings with guests,
– „Producer – broadcaster relations in the context of European animation series market development” – discussion panel with international guests,
– presentations of new projects in production.
CO-FINANCED BY THE POLISH FILM INSTITUTE
THE „HISTORY VIA CULTURE – REVOLUTIONS” PROJECT HAS BEEN SUPPORTED BY THE INTERNATIONAL VISEGRAD FUND (IVF).
THE PROJECT „HISTORY VIA CULTURE – REVOLUTIONS” IS PART OF THE HUNGARIAN CULTURAL SEASON OF 2016 IN POLAND.
CO-FINANCED BY THE MINISTRY OF CULTURE AND NATIONAL HERITAGE
The Festival PROGRAMME is available HERE
For additional information please contact:
Paulina Zacharek (email@example.com)
Agnieszka Kowalewska-Skowron (firstname.lastname@example.org)